Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
Aro Romano Volturi EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
Aro Romano Volturi EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
Aro Romano Volturi EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Aro Romano Volturi

2 posters

Go down

Aro Romano Volturi Empty Aro Romano Volturi

Post by Aro Volturi Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 am

Aro Romano/Volturi

Aro Romano Volturi FaskdfljAro Romano Volturi 80bbAro Romano Volturi Benicon5
(charisma) (Head strong) (sadistic)

Full Name: Aro Romano
Nicknames: None
Type: Vampire

Appearance: Aro had very pale skin that was almost translucent and has been said to be similar to onion skin. His hair was very long and jet black. When he moved, it appeared as if he was floating. His eyes were a milky red color that had a tendency to unsettle people. His often buisness like demeanor upsets others, but all in all he is pretty sharp with his appearance.

Aro is handsome in a way with a strong jaw and high cheek bones. His ancient Italian heritage. His skin is deathly pale more so then most vampires clinging to aged blue veins. He stands rather tall, slim but wiry in build. His accent clings to that of his youth, a Italian long since forgotten to the rest of the world.

Personality: Aro is very head strong. Probably the second best word to describe him, the first being charisma. He believes in what he wants even if he is wrong. Once his mind is set on doing something no one will stand in his way. He will be sure that whatever he set out to do is finished even if it means breaking a few bones along the way. This is often the trait of him that gets him in the most of trouble. If it's beating someone up, usually a criminal or just drinking an unsuspecting young girls blood, Aro will do it, or send out the guard. Since Aro is trained to fight he will do just that. He tends to scare off people a lot when they know him, but they never live long enough to do that. So really. If you get on his bad side and he promises you he'll get you back, you might as well end up leaving town. Even then he might just hunt you down and kill.

Trouble. He loves getting into trouble and will often go in search to get into trouble. He can't stand just laying around and boredom is often the reason why he gets into trouble. He has never been caught and loves messing with others.

Aro most of the time is a lay back kind of guy but the slightest thing will set him off. He can't take it when jokes are made about him and he'll take you to the ground if you start a rumour. He doesn't believe in gossiping. He takes it straight to the person. He has serious anger issues, and he loses control very quickly when he is angry.

Special Abilities: Can hear present, and past thoughts through physical contact

Family And Relations: Marcus, Wingman and good friend = brother in law.
Caius, Wingman and good friend.
Sulpicia (wife)

Guard.

History: A decade after having been transformed into a vampire, Aro also changed his sister Didyme in the hopes she possessed an ability akin to his. However, she was blessed with an ability not as useful to him; the power to make people happy. To this end, Aro's colleague Marcus fell in love with her, and she with him. However, Marcus and Didyme eventually became discontent being involved with Aro's rising organization, the Volturi. As such, Aro killed Didyme as Marcus was too integral to his plans to lose. Aro then had Chelsea use her ability to ensure Marcus remained loyal to the Volturi. Aro had known Sulpicia, for a long time since he was a child. She is his one true love and they married.

By 500 AD, the Volturi had usurped control of the vampire world from the Romanian Coven. Aro ruled the Volturi along with Marcus and Caius, though he generally acted as its spokesperson. The Volturi under the three ancients leadership, set down the laws of the vampire world and punished those who did not adhere to them severely.

Carlisle Cullen eventually came to live with the Volturi for some time and struck up a friendship with Aro. However, they did not agree on Carlisle's adherence to "vegetarianism" and this caused him to leave.

LATER (At one point, Edward Cullen, one of Carlisle's adopted children, came to the Volturi with a request to kill him. Edward was in a deep depression because he believed his love, Bella Swan, had committed suicide. Aro had always been interested in Edward’s talents and tried to recruit him to join the Volturi instead of killing him. He later met Bella after she and Alice prevented Edward from forcing the Volturi to kill him. He was both surprised and intrigued in Bella's 'ability' to block Edward's powers, and even more intrigued when she was able to resist his and other Volturi's powers. He allowed Edward to take Bella back to Forks only after Alice showed him that Bella would be transformed into a vampire.

When an army of newborns began to run rampant in Seattle, Aro sent Jane, Felix, Demitri and two unknowns to 'deal with the newborns'. In fact, Edward noted that by delaying his company, he may have wanted to let the newborns lessen the Cullen's numbers.

Sometime after Bella was transformed, she received a necklace from Aro with English crown jewels. Alice had sent the Volturi an announcement for Bella and Edward's wedding, and Aro sent Bella the necklace as a wedding gift.

Sometime later, Irina, a vampire from the Denali Coven, came to Volterra and told the Volturi that the Cullens had created an Immortal Child. In response to this breach of their laws, the Volturi gathered the entire guard together and set out for Forks to destroy the Cullens. Aro, meanwhile, planned to use the situation to try to get Edward and Alice into the Volturi.

When the Volturi arrived, Aro and the rest of them were shocked to discover that the Cullens had assembled an army to oppose them, furthering their belief that they had created an Immortal Child. But they were only stopped from launching an immediate attack when they saw the werewolves that had joined them. Aro, in his usual fashion, acted as spokes-person for the Volturi. After reading Edward's mind and learning about Renesmee, the so called Immortal Child, Aro was both shocked and delighted to discover that she was actually half human. He was also intrigued by the idea of taking having the werewolves, who he believed were the Cullens' pets, as guard dogs, but angry snarls from the wolves convinced him that wasn't going to happen.

Soon after, Alice showed up with another vampire half-breed named Nahuel. The knowledge that there were other half-breeds in the world and that they've never been a threat convinced Aro that there was no need for a fight, and he left with the rest of the Volturi. Edward later commented that, after finding out about Bella's shielding ability, Aro was actually afraid of a fight breaking out because he knew there was a chance that the Volturi could lose. )

RP Sample: Aro just smiled as Edward spoke, yes a reason for everything. Maybe Aro could teach the Cullen's a little about revenge, and humiliation. Maybe even grief, with their precious Renesmee that was missing. "That is fine by me Edward, but I do not need you permission for such a task, so I shall have Jane, Alec and Demetri go in search for her. That way she wont hear or see us coming. And if she does run, the Jane can have her fun. I shall hand her back if they happen to find her." Aro said a little to happily. It would be by some kind of miracle if they did find her, Aro thought as he grinned again. Well there was only so much fun he could have with the pretence, maybe he would let something slip for Edward Cullen. Possibly drive him mad with thoughts, ahhh well maybe later.

Aro sneered at Carlisle, well wasn't this nice.. he thought as he nodded. "Yes I do, and no i dont know where she is, and I don't have her." Aro growled at Carlisle, his least favourite person in the entire universe, with Edward, and Jacob coming close second. "Now Carlisle I have opened an invitation to my home, and we were all just about to head up there now.. you are more than welcome to accompany us." Aros voice was slightly more controlled but not by much. "However you had better tell the rest of your family, if they so much as sniff at the walls here, no one shall leave alive, and well we wouldn't want any harm to come to Bella, or that pretty little thing Esme. It would be such a shame to see them fall... as I was telling Edward, maybe they could be good statues for my home. A wall of fame so to speak." Aro said, as he glared at them all, turning his nose up at Jacob. Aro quickly closed the gap between Carlisle and himself, as his iron grasp tightened on Carlisle shoulder. A sudden smile appeared as Aro heard every thought, well the recent ones were all he was interested in, a couple of hundred years worth.

"You dare to decive me Carlisle" His voice bellowed, as he shoved Carlisle away, and turned to Jacob. "Seem that Cullen senior perefers you Jacob to Edward. He favoured you to come here.. I wonder why.. or do I even have to say it Edward.. I know what you father thinks of you all, every single thought, that you could have missed." He cackled as he took a few paces back. "I shall proceed, and you shall acompany me, or do you desire some father son and wolf time, given the small fact Edward was not supposed to be here! And the wolf was Carlisle's first choice... I wonder how it feels to be second best to the wolf that had your girl?" Aro said in a chilling voice, as he began to walk off.

Password: Admin Edit

Last edited by aro on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Aro Volturi
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 3
Race : Volturi
Health :
Aro Romano Volturi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Aro Romano Volturi Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Aro Romano Volturi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Aro Romano Volturi Right_bar_bleue

Partner : None
Special Ability : Can read every thought a person has ever had once he has made physical contact.
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Aro Romano Volturi Empty Re: Aro Romano Volturi

Post by Edward Cullen Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am

Accepted

welcome to Midnight Sun, hope you enjoy roleplaying with us. Don't forget to fill in the face claim. Happy Roleplaying! Very Happy
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Race : Vampire
Health :
Aro Romano Volturi Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Aro Romano Volturi Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Aro Romano Volturi Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Aro Romano Volturi Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
Aro Romano Volturi Left_bar_bleue100/100Aro Romano Volturi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://midnightsun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down