Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
"The spotlight is on" EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
"The spotlight is on" EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
"The spotlight is on" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
"The spotlight is on" EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
"The spotlight is on" EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
"The spotlight is on" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
"The spotlight is on" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
"The spotlight is on" EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
"The spotlight is on" EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

"The spotlight is on"

4 posters

Go down

"The spotlight is on" Empty "The spotlight is on"

Post by Angela Weber Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Angela and all of the others were sitting at the lunch table. She had just found out that Bella wasn't going to be the new think in the newspaper. Her, Jess and Bella sat there and were talking about classes and stuff to do around Forks. Angela looked at Bella, "What do you like to do for fun Bella?" She said wondering about this new soon to be friend "Me, as you probably noticed, love to take pictures. I also love school work. I am trying my hardest to keep my grades up." She said, then laughed a little bit, "I guess you could call me the nerdy girl, nose always into a book." She said. She thought to herself, "Man, why do I keep rambling on and on?" She then looked around and noticed that Mike and Eric were having on of their mini food fights at another table, she chuckled "Those two really need to grow up." She said taking a bite of what was supposed to be pizza.

Angela Weber
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 7
Race : Human
Health :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Partner : None
Special Ability : No abilities
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

"The spotlight is on" Empty Re: "The spotlight is on"

Post by Isabella Swan Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Bella looked up as she then looked to Angela and smiled slowly, nodding as her eyes caught sight of Eric and Mike, "There funny though, You could always take a picture of them to embarrasse them later on in life," She added through a small smile as she nibbled on a piece of celery. "You don't seem nerdy to me, nerds are normally ugly," She added with a small laugh escaping her lips, "for fun? I don't really do alot, I try and do things which mean less than moving so I don't injure myself and the people around me." Bella added with a small laugh on her lips.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Number of posts : 24
Health :

Strength :

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : None.
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Weber Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Angela looked over, "You're right.. taking a picture of them would make them really regret it. Good thinking Bella." She said lifting up her camera and taking a picture of them. When they looked over at her, her camera was already back down in it's normal spot. They went back and started up the fight again. Angela laughed, "I am so goign to regret that later on in life." She said smiling. When Bella said that she didn't look nerdy, she smiled again, "Thanks Bella, but trust me.. I am. Now I just have to think of another editorial since we cant use you as it. No offence." Angela said. She looked up and saw the Cullens walking outside. She shook her head and looked back at Bella and Jessica, hoping that they would have an idea or two about editorials she could run.

Angela Weber
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"No offence, I don't like having my photo done." She laughed as she then looked to him with a small smile on her lips, "Speedo padding on the swim team?" She added as a small suggestion before she then ran her teeth over the celery before looking to the window, "Who are they?" She asked in a low yet curious tone, her eyes glued on them, so inhumanly beautiful, each one of them.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Weber Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 pm

She looked right at jessica, "I was thinking the same thing." She said at the comment about the swim team. She then looked at Bella, who was now looking at the Cullens, "Those are the Cullens. The blonde one, that's Rosalie. The big guy next to her. They are kind of a couple." She said as they walked by. "The small brown haired girl is Alice, and the one that looks like he is in pain, that's Jasper, they are a thing too. Which is kind of weird. They are all adopted by Dr. and Mrs. Cullen, but it is kind of weird that they are dating each other." Then finally Edward walked in, "And that one is Edward, he doesn't say much. Every girl wants to date him for some strange reason, but he doesn't seem to even realize it."

Angela Weber
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm

At that moment Edward opend the door to the caffeteria, And followed his siblings. The hall was buzzing with many students chatting, away verbally and non-verbally, Edward of course had mastered the small art in blocking out certain people while at times he jsut couldn't quite block out others. Edward then walked passed the nearest table. He moved with grace and elegance. The table he walked by happend to be the table at which he knew to be Jessica Stanley and Angela Weber, Jessica, he disliked, she in his opinion was rather two faced. Angela on the other hand she was a kind girl, her thoughts were often only that of kindness. The other girl, whom he barely noticed he presumed was the new girl, that every body's head was filled with. Isabella Swan. At that moment as he passed thier table, he heard Angela's comment to which the corners of his lips lifted briefly into a crooked smile. He then sat angelically at the table he shared with his siblings.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Race : Vampire
Health :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue100/100"The spotlight is on" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://midnightsun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Alice danced in after Edward, her short brownish-black spikes blowing in the wind she caused when she walked. She smiled and sat down next to Edward. " Hey eddie,guess what?" she said. She rolled her eyes when she knew he wasnt going to answer. " That girl" she said fastly,to fast for a human to hear. She leaned in closer. " she likes to be called Bella. And you have a class with her" she said with a giggle. " She's staring at you" she said with another roll of her eyes. She poked at an apple she got,but,she never ate her food. She poked it again. Turth be told,it was funny to her.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 11
Health :

Strength :

Partner : Jasper Hale
Special Ability : Can See the future based on people disions,due to the fact the future changes

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue100/100"The spotlight is on" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Edward looked up under his lashed to Alice, who spoke only for his ears. Edward looked at the food he had before him, the presentations was poor, as was the quality of food he presumed given the many students who didn't even touch it. Of course it mattered little to him, for the fact it was about as tasty ans dirt. Hearing Alice, Edward sighed "Yes, Thank you Alice for your observational skills" He said slightly brooding given the lack of feeding, He knew all to well Isabella was staring at him, he just choose most of the time not to notice. Edward then nodded hearing the fact he was to share classes with Isabella, or Bella as ALice had bluntly said.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
"The spotlight is on" Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100"The spotlight is on" Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Alice patted his back. " Wanna hunt before class?" she asked,her voice concered. She pushed a spike out of her face,and looked at Edward worridly. She glanced back at Bella and Angela. She already saw she and bella would be good friends. Hell,she saw alot of things. Things people didnt see. She smiled at the thought. She continued to look at Edward,and she frowned slightly. She saw his answer,but didnt change her expression.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Special Ability : Can See the future based on people disions,due to the fact the future changes

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Bella looked down away from Edward for a while, "I wasn't planning on it," She whispered as she then heard the bell sound and she looked to everyone rising before she then looked towards Angela, "What do we do next? I have biology, What about yourself?" She asked, but her eyes always flicked back onto the white face of Edward Cullen before she then felt someone's hand on her shoulder before she then looked to Mike, flashing him a smile, "Hey Mike," She added slowly, before she then picked up her tray which had half eaten food on it.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Edward shot his sister a small 'don't patranize me' look. Edward sighed as he relized how harsh he was being on his sister, who he loved dearly. Compared to all of his siblings Alice was the one, whom Edward was further more close to, and he loved her, but then who didn't love Alice? He looked to Alice then shook his head "No, I'll be fine, only two more hours" He said and shrugged before he cast his gaze out the window. Idly he searched the many minds surrounding the table where Bella sat. He heard Angela's thoughts, simple and kind. He heard Jessica's a dull babble, then Mikes, Edward rolled his eyes, at the typical thought. Mike liking Bella, and alot as it seemed. A typical love sick puppy. Edward then turned his head towards thier tables, one thing that puzzled him was the fact he heard nothign from the girl. Concentrating harder still he heard nothing. Not a Whisper. He then frowned lightly.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Alice whimpered at the look Edward gave her. She didnt deserve it! she was just trying to help. sure you'll be fine. just dont kill her...wait..sorry eddie! get out of my head! She hated it when he read her mind. Though she loved him,almost as close as Jasper,he does tend to hurt her. She layed her head on her hands and picked apart the apple.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Weber Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Angela looked at Bella, "Well, I have photography. Good luck in bio." She said picking up her tray and headed over to the trashcan. She turned and looked at Bella, who was now once again looking at Edward. She walked and headed back to the table "Bella, you better hurry up, the biology classes are way on the other side of the school and you are going to be late." She said looking up, she then saw Mike, "Hey Mike" She said then looked back over at the Cullens table, to see Edward looking out the window.

Angela Weber
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Edward frowned to Alice, and replied in thought Alice, I didn't mean to read your thoughts but you just yell it out loud, How can I not hear you? Edward said and gave her another look before the bell sounded, he rose to his feet, he was intirely furstrated with the fact he couldn't read the girls mind. "Come on Alice, let's get the day over with." He stated and moved around the table and headed out the caffetia door, ahead of Alice, a frown still sketched into his perfect marble features.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:46 am

I DO NOT SHOUT! i have my own way of seeing things!.. she screetced in her mind. Rolling her eyes,she got up after Edward. She frowned when she relized she wasnt the first one out of the cafetiera like she always was. She misley trew the apple,and it landed into the trash can. swish she thought. She danced ahead of Edward,and out the door.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Weber Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Angela's head jerked away from the Cullen's table when Alice got up and left. She looked back at the others, "well, I am off to photography, I will see you all after school, Bella, you should joing us. We are going to go have pizza." She said. She grabbed her backpack and stood up. She looked over at Erik and smiled, then turned and walked away, waving at the others. She walked out the cafe shortly after Alice and headed off to class. She walked in and plugged in her camera into the computer and uploaded all the pictures. She looked at them all, and to be nice to Bella, deleted the one of her, since she didn't want to be all over the newspaper. Once she organized everything, she began to wonder what it was that attracted Edward to look at Bella. He had never really looked at anyone like that before, maybe he somehow knew that Bella was the one.

Angela Weber
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm

"Pizza sounds good," She added with a small nod after brushing her shirt down, trying to see where Angela's eyesight was leading her with such wonder, turning on her heels she soon caught sight of Edward, a large frown on his face but she was already being pulled away by Mike with an enthusiastic grin on his lips. It made her shiver how he was watching her, did she have something on her face or had he never seen someone here look nearly as pale as himself? Bella turned away and smiled to Mike, the Cullen boy was the least of worries on her mind.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum