Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
Being Bored(open) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
Being Bored(open) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
Being Bored(open) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
Being Bored(open) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
Being Bored(open) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
Being Bored(open) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
Being Bored(open) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
Being Bored(open) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
Being Bored(open) EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Being Bored(open)

3 posters

Go down

Being Bored(open) Empty Being Bored(open)

Post by Alice Cullen Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 am

Alice smiled as she danced off to her bathroom,with the large mirror,and the many makeup kits. She slowed to a walk. Alice reached out for her hairbrush. She combed it down,leaving only spikes at the ends. It framed her ivory face perfectly. Alice put on some make-up. Even though she was bored,she liked to look nice. She heard a rustle behind her.
"Hello" she said,not bothering to look who it was.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 11
Race : Vampire
Health :
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Being Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Strength :

Partner : Jasper Hale
Special Ability : Can See the future based on people disions,due to the fact the future changes
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Character sheet
Name:
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Being Bored(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Being Bored(open) Empty Re: Being Bored(open)

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Rose had spent around five long minutes looking for her hair tongs. It was driving her mad, as she could not find them anywhere. Although ever so slightly peeved by that fact, she guessed she might ask Alice if she could borrow hers. Rose walked swiftly into Alice's bathroom, hardly bothering to knock, as Alice would already know she was there. As she heard her sisters voice she smiled a little, before she began to explain her troubles. "Alice, can i borrow your hair tongs?" She asked almost in exasperation. "I cant find mine anywhere.. and I cant go out looking like this!" she said, as she pointed to her hair.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 17
Health :

Strength :

Partner : None
Special Ability : Her Looks
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 am

Alice turned around and smiled at rose. " Sure" she said,her smile widening. She ran around her bathroom looking for some,and she picked some up and handed them to Rose. Alice had to admit,she looked awful. She quickly ran a hairbrush threw Rose's hair,and than handed her what she needed. "Here you go" she said,her voice happy to see her sister. Her eyes shimmered as she smiled.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Special Ability : Can See the future based on people disions,due to the fact the future changes

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Being Bored(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Edward had finally decided to come back from Alaska, and return home after Tanya had conviced him. Things were slightly better between the two of them and manageable at the least. Of course Tanya had thought he had gone there for another reason, which he hadn't, and he had known she was dissapointed but that still did not stop her from trying. That and he also tried to like Tanya in that way, yet once again to know real success. Edward closed the front door behind him and scaled the stairs swiftly he heard movement, when he caught scent of Alice and Rosalie. Edward in need or remote normal conversation and the company of his two sibling, beamed in a much better mood and went to Alice's bathroom where all the commotion seemed to be he knocked lightly although it was already open "Hello, I'm back." He smiled gently to them both. He also remebered he had a favour to ask Alice, concerning Bella, but he would not ask infront of Rose.

(just so you know this is after Edward had been to Alaska and before the saving Bella from a van incident Smile )
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Health :
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Being Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Being Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Health:

https://midnightsun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Rose grinned back at Alice as she said she could. Sometimes being a girl was the worst. As Alice ran the brush though her hair, she giggled. "I dont know what I would do with out you Alice.." She commented happily. Rose just could not believe that she could not find her own things, the one thing that meant was shopping trip, she wondered if Alice had already seen that, or not, but Rose was planning on asking Alice about that. After all shopping alone was no fun, she wondered what Esme would be doing too. Rose gladly took what she needed from Alice, as she began to fix her hair. "You look lovely today Alice" She said, as she smiled. "Looks better already" She said, as she admired herself in the mirror. The picture of beauty, it was rarely seen that Rose wasnt, though she didnt mind Alice seeing her like that.

It was the smell that caught Rose's attention. Edward was back, she thought as he appeared. Well Rose could be kind.. couldn't she? "I guessed you were.. unless there is a look alike standing there" She shot back at him, as a pleasant smile crossed her face. Rose still had not forgiven him for nearly causing them to move. She just wanted to finish the school here, for once and not to move on. She hated it. Truly Rose was happy to see Edward back, though she would never even admit it, let alone think it. Rose went back to admiring herself again as she spoke. "So how is Tanya? and how was your stay?" She said, as she forced herself to be a little nice. After all, she could go back to her usual self, in an hour or two.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Edward frowned at Rosalie, he shouldn't of expected any nicer of her "Very amusing Rose, Have you thought about a caree in comercial uses? maybe as a comedian?" He questionedslightly coldly before he sighed and rolled his eyes, it was typical Rose after all. "Nice to see you too Rose." He muttered as he stepped futher into the place. Edward shruged at Rose's comment he could still smell Tanya over him form his visit. "She was..friendly" he said as an understatement, he picked up a small ball, one that was in Alice's bathroom purley for decoration, he chucked it too and fro form one hand to the other. "She's fine, as is Kate, Irina and the others." He stated casually then sighed. "It was..eventful." He said truthfully.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Being Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Being Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Being Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Alice giggled. " i dont no what you'd do either" she said. She smiled at what rose said,and what she thought. " I'd love to go shopping!" she said, when another scent caught her attention. "Edward!" she said, her smile widening. She embraced her brother in a hug. " you smell alot like Tanya...I thought you didnt like her..." Alice mummbled, her voice strained. She hadnt had any real company lately. Jasper was never home. She still forced a smile on her face.

what are you gonna tell me? oh yeah..i saw you talking to me..you will never go unoticed Edward..Alice mentaly smiled,hoping her brother could see it.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Edward looked to his sister and her sudden gesture, which he welcomed, and returned the hug "Hey Alice." He smiled "It's good to be home." He added then chuckled, at her comment "Yeah, I guess I do and I still don't I mean I like her as a friend, just not in..that way" he tried to explain before he shook his head "You know Tanya, Tanya was and is..Tanya" he stated as he put the small ball back on the shelf. "I tried though.." he admitted before he took a deep breath and spoke "I'm in love with Bella Swan." He admited flatly, he at least presumed he was, he had never felt the way he did about a particular person as he did feel about Bella. Glancing to Alice he thought silently I'll talk later, just not infront of Rose.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 am

"Its settled then... shopping as soon as we can!" She said happily giving Alice her best smile. Shopping was the one thing Rose loved to do, it seemed to take away all her emotions, as she would look at the pretty clothes, and things. Rose smiled as Edward spoke, "Oh sure I have.. Im a regular Morecombe and Wise.. thanks Edward.. maybe next centaury I can try it" She replied with a sincere note of sarcasm in his voice. Yes just because Edward went away, that did not mean she was going to under go some miraculous transformation into a nice person. Ooh no, never in life time. Though she did miss Edward, as there was no one to tease and annoy.. at least no one as fun as Edward. With Edwards words, she gave a slight sniff of the air. Friendly.. or more so. That thought sent a tinge if jealously though her though it hardly showed with her ice cold stare, she could wear so well.

With Edwards next revelation Rose nearly screamed. How could he.. how could he do this to them? She thought as her stare suddenly turned to anger. "YOU.. OF ALL THE... how could you do this to us... I wanted to actually finish a whole term at school... now we are going to move because you... you cant keep your head in.. well where ever it should be!" She roared at him, as she looked to Alice. "Im sorry Alice.. I cant stay in the same room at him" She replied as she glared at Edward. "Thank you for you help Alice.. and shopping as soon as we can" She said, as that thought made her smile. Rose made her swift exit, as she grumbled a few obscenities to Edward. "How does this family ever put up with YOU!! Carlisle and Esme might like you more because you were here before us... but still you and you stupid feelings... I dont want to move again!" She yelled, as she slammed the door to her and Emmetts room. Making her point well known, in a typical Rose style.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Alice froze up, her face blank at what Edward said. Though she already knew he was gonna say that, she at least hoped it wouldnt be true. " you..love..Bella?" she asked, her voice crackling slightly. Has anyone seen the way she dressed? She was pretty, but Bella needed many touch ups..But, if it made Edward happy, she would suffer through the burning her blood brought, and, her poor choice in clothing. " okay...Rose ie gone...tell me" She said, her voice slightly sharper.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Fri May 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Edward remained silent as Rose lectured, there was little he could say, little he dared say anything. So Rose left in a strop, Edward all but hung his head, apart of him was ashamed that he had fallen for a human whilst another part was relived that he could love. He sighed then looked up to Alice "I'm sorry, I hadn't intended to fall in love with a human..But I couldn't resist..It's Bella theres just something about her." He admitted before he frowned to Alice catching her thoughts "Can you keep your thoughts to yourself..please.." He said then went straight into it. "I want to know can you..see Bella.as in if I speak to her again will I manage to control myself?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Cullen Fri May 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Alice rolled her eyes. " Dont like what you hear? than get out" she snaped. Why Edward would fall for a human, and after the reason he gave her, which, really wasnt a reason, made no sense. Edward asked her something, " Come into my room, and we'll have a look at my crystal ball" she said with another roll of the eyes. " but yes..you can controll yourself" she muttered.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Sat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Edward frowned "Alice this is serious there is just something about Bella that, I don't know she so very intruiging, I can't read her thoughts, It's a challenge..just to try and read her in general." He stated with a small sigh. "I don't know what it is about her." He admitted then followed Alice to her room where he stood with his arms folded "The question is will I be able to control myself again..Will she be alright?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down