Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
One of those days [Edward] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
One of those days [Edward] EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
One of those days [Edward] EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
One of those days [Edward] EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
One of those days [Edward] EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
One of those days [Edward] EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
One of those days [Edward] EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
One of those days [Edward] EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
One of those days [Edward] EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

One of those days [Edward]

2 posters

Go down

One of those days [Edward] Empty One of those days [Edward]

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Rosalie found herself sitting on the porch of the Cullen house. Emmett was supposedly hunting with Jasper... yes she truly had no idea where the pair were. Although it did not worry her, she felt a little alone. Carlisle was doing his usual working hours, and Esme, well Rose had little idea as to where anyone was. Not that she minded the solitude, as living with six others who did not sleep. Alone time was hard to come by, and was difficult to keep. Those Rose just wanted to talk to someone, or annoy someone. Either way it provided her with something to do, and someone to bug about things.

The cars had been her first stop, tinkering with them for while. Though it was the same thing she had done the day before, and everything was pretty much the same, accept she gave her BMW another wash and wax, before covering it again and letting it be. Much to her disappointment, the books she had ordered of course had not arrived, and the music she had, it just did not seem to fit with her mood. So she had taken to sitting outside on the porch. She had pondered hunting and maybe she would go later, catch a few elk or something.

Rose leapt to her feet as she walked inside, slamming the door behind her. She felt the house shake a little as several pieces of china swayed dangerously. Though nothing broke, and it certainly did not damage anything. "This is not fair!" She yelled at the top of her voice as she dropped down on the floor below the stairs and sat there glaring at the innate objects around her. She had nothing to do.. she thought as she waited for the tiniest sign that something would happen.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 17
Race : Vampire
Health :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Partner : None
Special Ability : Her Looks
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

One of those days [Edward] Empty Re: One of those days [Edward]

Post by Edward Cullen Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Edward had been no where special, in general his relationship with Bella at the current moment was complex, it had been a week after he had saved Bella's life from the idiotic van of Tyler. He had too just dropped Bella off at home, after having spent a small amount of time with her, he too had saved her today from a roudy group of teen drunken boys. His anger had hit rocket high, and now he too had admitted to Bella that he could in fact read minds, only to have Bella say that she thought there was something wrong with her. Of all the things she could of said it was a simple "Why? Is it because there's something wrong with me?" Edward parked his car neatly in the drive way, he too remained in the car as it still held Bella's overpowering scent.

After a while of inhaling his new car's fragrance he climbed out and shut the door behind him and proceeded to lock it, He glanced to the garage and noted that Rosalie's BMW was covered, Idly he had a sudden erge to scratch it with his keys but instead he made his way into the garage with the open door and over to Rosalie's car. He then lifted part of the corver and saw it instantly shine, He rolled his eyes, talk about a girl and her material pocessions. Covering it back up and thus decreasing the erge of simply scratching it Edward made his way into the house, Via the garage.

Once inside he heard the sudden yell of a brooding Rosalie, he rolled his eyes again and sighed. Typical Rose. With that Edward made his way into the living room to make some niceties before he would steer clear of Rosalie's wrath. "Well don't you look happy." He stated noticing her brooding and her glaring at a plant pot, "What are you doing home?" he asked a moment later "I thought you would be with Alice or Esme?" he asked curiously "I'm going to meet Carlisle at the hospital later, after I get this stupid assignment done, as if I haven't done it a million times beforehand." He babbled, if he continued talking there was less of a chance for Rosalie to add a bitter remark. Rosalie could add a bitter remark about anything, even a simple Hello.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Health :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue100/100One of those days [Edward] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://midnightsun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Tue May 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Rose had to be in one of her foulest moods to date. she was board, and hellishly angry with the Edward and Bella situation. For some reason.. unbeknown to her, and probably the rest of man kind. Carlisle was doing nothing. In fact if anything he seemed to be happy about it. That nearly drove her mad. Oh Edward was happy.. its about time too.. he is like a different person. No Rose was not going to stand for that. Edward was Edward, and this Bella person was ruining everything for her. Rose was nearly heading towards full blown crazy as her mind carried her away. Why was Edward even considering loving this girl. She was not even pretty, she was just plain human. Though as long as Bella stayed unharmed, Carlisle would have no reason to torture her into this heinous existence. Carlisle had already destroyed half of the family happy human existence, for his own need for family.

Perhaps Rose was going to be her guardian angel. Make sure no serious harm came to the girl. Her fists began to clench as she thought of the possibility that Edward may have an interest in a human. At the sound of the Volvo, which was really little noise she felt her anger boil. Like a steam kettle about to blow its lid. She had kept as silent as was possible for Rosalie about the whole thing. And she had been mute about a lot of things, but today given her current predicament in mood, maybe she could say what she felt about everything.. and vampires tended to have a long memory. If it was Edward in the Volvo.. he was about to face world was three in regards to years worth of having to walk away or watch her tongue. Carlisle and Esme were not around to stop her now, Alice could probably see but if she had any sense.. they would stay away.

Rose managed a sneer towards Edwards words. And so it began she quickly thought. "Oh just peachy" She said, as she glared at him and then to a plant pot. Such an object had never hurt Rose, but she considered throwing it in a tantrum. The person who was going to destroy their family once and for all. Just because Carlisle in her eyes liked him more, and of course he was the golden boy. "I have no idea where anyone is.. so I am here., and I am bored and angry and who knows what else" She snarled, as she tried to keep her tone as balanced as was possible. "Oh and so he runs to his father.. the one that killed us all." She snapped as she continued to glare at the plant pot, willing it to move though of course it would not. "Well maybe you could get better marks for an assignment this time around.. oh wait a minute.. you might as well not bother doing it because we wont be around long enough for you to hand it in" She almost yelled at him, she still was not forgiving him for 'ruining' her life, or at least about to.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm

So indeed it had begun. Edward sighed as he walked into the hall way and hung up his jacket. He listend to Rose's harsh words and frowned was she ever nice? thinking about it, he could never re call a time Rosalie had been nice. "Oh please Rose save the drama for a day when I can be bothered to listen to you, and again for that matter, How many times is it this year?" He shot at her glancing over his shoulder. He would ignore her, he usually did anyway. He moved past the brooding Rose and into the living room "Carlisle saved your life, He only had the best intentions at heart, Sure I didn't agree on it, but I understand his reasons, maybe you should some time?" he added.

"Grow up Rosalie it's getting old, so are your childish temper tantrums, go run to Emmett." he muttered before he then sat at the piano, lifting the lid he adjusted his seat and prepared to play a piece before Rosalie spoke again, He rolled his eyes. Yet at the same time something snapped, something that annoyed him and angered him all the same, he stood up and faced her, he was taller the Rosalie he used his height to gain the upper hand. "What is your problem Rosalie? Is this all becasue I have finally found someone, and it's not you? are you that self obssed that what other's feel means nothing to you? Get over it Rosalie."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100One of those days [Edward] Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
One of those days [Edward] Left_bar_bleue100/100One of those days [Edward] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Rose was not going to hold back just because she knew she was in a god awful mood. She knew Edwawrd would not want to hear what she said, even if it was a little true, though the main part of it, it was all her twisted sight on the world and how cruel and unfair it was to herself. "Oh shut up Edward.. since when have you been bothered with others. You prefer to be lonely.. and keep away from everyone. I myself like to be around people.. at least I can have a good conversation with them" She told him. Well this was Rose, uncut Rose who was well not in the best mood she could find herself in. "Oh yes you understand... do you understand the pain? The constant burning in the throat.. yes any dying human would love that compared to a death to no pain!" She screeched. "You only 'understand' Edward" She said, as she quotation marks with her hands. "Because you are too blind to see anything else. Best intentions.. he was selfish.. his own want for family Edward see that!"

Maybe a little too far she thought, truly she cared for Carlisle like all her family, and strangely enough Edward, though she would never say as that would be like breaking an untold rule written in stone. That was it, Edward had just about started something that even Rose would be hard pushed to stop. "I would if he was here.. and since I have been abandoned by all, apart from you then I only have you" She shot back at him, her patience merely none existent. Urgh how Rose hated being small. She glared at Edward, as he towered over her a little. "You actually think I am bothered that you like her over me.. HA was stupidity. I have a problem because you are going to make us leave.. I want to finish this school year. And you cant even stand to be near her.. so by the end of the week she will be dead, and we will probably be too. So dont tell me to get over it.. you are selfish and you dont care about anyone!" She yelled. "You think we will live if you expose us? No and so you have condemned us all because you cant keep your... whatever to yourself."
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Wed May 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Edward gave another small bitter laugh before he glared to her, his eyes solid, no longer liquid, he made sudden wild gestures with his hand "Listen to yourself Rose, you accuse me of being selfish? I left for a while so that you didn't have to move, I tried to love Tanya, so that you didn't have to move, I thought about killing her, but then we would of had to move. Do you not understand anything that is coming out of my mouth? I did all of that for you and the family. How can you justify that as selfish?" He shook his head at her further accusations and sat down once again at the piano in order to calm himself. "You have no understanding of the word self-less. Your the selfish one Rosalie, I may of finally found someone, who makes me happy, and your saying I can't be happy beacause of you?" He questioned in a harsh tone, yet his gaze was transfixed onto the piano before him.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Wed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Edwards laugh only seemed to add fuel to the fire. "I am warning you dont laugh or pay the price!" She snapped. Rose did not appreciate being laughed at and least of all by Edward. Rose watched the gestures he made, as she cursed herself for not being taller as she looked up at him. She really needed some killer heals, and then that playing field might be levelled better. "You know I do Edward! You came back.. and now you are more involved.. when she knows what we are, can you kill her? Can you move away before you kill her? She will be dead with in months, and then its all over because of YOU!" She screeched again. Rose was in half a mind to leave them all to deal with Bella. Emmett and herself could leave for a few years, and come back when it was all over. Though she did not want to leave the only family she now had.

"Its selfish because you still might ruin everything.. that is why you cant say you wont" She told him, as she glared at him. "Self-less.. Oh please.. you know I would do anything for this family! Why do you think I am even still here? After you left.. do you know what it was like? Alice, Carlisle.. Esme? Do you even know what you did to us all." Poor choice of words she thought as she shook her head. "Why would I say you cant be happy because of me Edward? You made your feelings quiet clear when I was a new born! I remember that well, what you said ... I can still hear it in my own head. So dont say that ever." She snarled, as she placed a hand on the piano. She heard a slight strain on the wood, as she continued to Glare at Edward. "You will kill her, its inevitable, and if you... no when you do, we shall all pay for your stupid mistake. So dont say I am selfish when I want what is best for the family... and god know you as well" She stated as she bolt upright, as she continued to glare at him from her newly found triumph.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Edward shook his head and stood he turned sharply to face her and gleared to her in a sudden new liht, cold, cruel, inhuman and unatural, he growled a more or less challenging blood thisty tone, he looked for the first time menacing. "Shut up Rosalie, you don't even know the meanign of love, of family, your in your own world, I'm sorry Rosalie" he said his tone higher in a bitter way "The world does not revolve around you. For your information, I don't plan to kill her.." He glowered to her and repeated what he had said a week back "I love her Rosalie, why would I kill something I love? the one thing I can love, and your telling me I can't love?" he then advanced on her taller the her "You cruel, vindictive, self-centred, selfish, ego-centric being! Grow up!" He snarled harshly his voice full of loathing. "Face it Rosalie Bella is attractive to me, your not, she is self-less, your not, she is kind, your not, she is funny, your not! please do I have to go on? I can write you a list if you prefer? hm? The pro's and cons of Rosalie Hale."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Sun May 10, 2009 1:24 am

He growled at me, she thought as she glared right back at Edward. How dare he growl, and to me as well. Rose was nearly breathing fire towards Edward. For once the world seemed all so clear to her, maybe in her own twisted way but still it was what got her though the days and nights. "Ha... thats right. I have Emmett so dont you tell me about the meaning of love. And family I have that too, unfortunately I have to share with you... " She shot back at him. It had never been a smooth ride with Edward, and Rose had a feeling that this was not about to be the start of a new beginning either. Rose just smirked as Edward spoke. "You will kill her because you cant help yourself Edward. I would be surprised if you knew love if it bit you! You have been alone for years Edward, and i dare say grouchy and mean because of it. This stupid girl cant change that, you are deceiving yourself!" Rosalie was beginning to loose her mind as she continued her rant towards Edward.

Argh, he was taller than her. She hated that, the way he made her feel so small and insignificant. Something Rose was not accustomed to at all. Rose stamped her foot on the floor as she tried to think of something to say. "That I might be, but i am thinking of the family. You are too blind to see anything past Bella... Oh Bella this Bella that... who cares. You are just getting yourself into more than you can handle and dragging the rest of us after you!" She said in disgust. "Dont you dare say that Edward... how dare you! Hate is not a strong enough word for you! For someone who has always said family first... do nothing that might expose us. Ha... yes so what do you do... fall for some human. Oh wait, how could you love anyone? You are incapable of it. A hideous monster, and someone who cant even love those who are family. That sound about right?" Rose yelled at him, she fought to keep her hand at her side as her teeth gnashed together.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Edward glowered to Rose and gave a venomous look, of loathing. "I don't, no I can't believe you Rose, your denying my one chance at happiness? to not be alone?" He shook his head "That is Selfish.." He stated, why could he not be happy when the rest of his family was? was he not allowed anymore? had he waited all these years for nothing? He glowered to her what he would say next he knew would hurt Rosalie, but he didn't quite care "Carlisle should of left you to die" He hissed then walked past her and instantly headed up the stairs to his room, within moments. He slammed the door behind him, Rosalie was just so..naive, so selfish, so insensitive, what was her purpose other than to annoy him? he growled irritated beyond words, so the out come was a rather broken desk chair.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :

Strength :

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"Me deny YOUR happiness? I would never even think of it Edward." She replied sarcasically, yes she would deny him that, and as much as she possibly could if it meant that Edward and Bella were no longer 'together'. Yes that was her one and only focus for her new life mission. As Edward glowered at her, she did not think he could say anything that would truly hurt her. No no one could any more. How sadly mistaken she was to be as his words echoed in her head. Rose could not follow Edward immidiately as she stood in a shocked state. He said that, how could he say that? Rose knew that ever since the day Carlisle did bite her, Edward hated her. She was acustomed to their arguments and the general annoyance of each other. Howerver his words cut her, and she wasnt about to take it.

She threw herself into a blind rage as the door handle crubled in her hand as she pushed her way into his room. Her fist clenched at her sides as she snarled at him. "How dare you!" She said as she almost stalked a few steps towards him. "I wish to be dead. But I have Emmett to live for. You are just hurt that you cannot have me, and have to settle for some stupid little human girl!" Rose told him with an air of smugness. Ah well she knew it wasnt true, and really Rose was upset that Edward could like a human over herself. But then who cared about that. "So you take those hateful words back before I break something else!" She warned him.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down