Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
An assasination for the family  (Open) EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

An assasination for the family (Open)

2 posters

Go down

An assasination for the family  (Open) Empty An assasination for the family (Open)

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 am

Rose pulled up in her red BMW outside the school, she was waiting for anyone of her family, apart from Edward. Rose was as mad as she could possibly be with him. She felt like he had simultaneously ruined her life, in one day. First off all she was sure that Carlisle would pack them up, and force them to move. Though she did not see the point, Rose was tired of moving around she wanted to stay in one place for more than a few years, and now her.. brother for all intent and purpose was wreaking her chances at happiness. Did he even care? She thought, as she shook her head as she sat in her car, hands gripped tightly on the wheel.

Why she thought... why she almost pleaded as her fists became tighter and tighter, almost leaving finger marks on her car. Edward was trying to ruin her.. she was sure of it. Maybe she could talk Carlisle into letting her and Emmett say for a while, if they left with Edward.. or even she could put a stop to the whole problem now. Hmm, she mused as thoughts of killing or assassinating the 'problem' filled her mind. She knew she could make it look like natural causes.. that way Edward would be less tortured, they could stay, as moving would cause suspicion. A win win situation... maybe she could get to planning when school finished, though she would have to be careful not to let Edward know. She thought, as she sat in her car, and turned the radio up.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 17
Race : Vampire
Health :
An assasination for the family  (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An assasination for the family  (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
An assasination for the family  (Open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An assasination for the family  (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Partner : None
Special Ability : Her Looks
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

An assasination for the family  (Open) Empty Re: An assasination for the family (Open)

Post by Isabella Swan Sun May 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Bella pulled up in her red truck before she then jumped out and grabbed her back, flinging it over her shoulder before she then slammed the door shut afterwards. With people looking around at her she then looked down, running her hand up her arm before she then kept her eyes down onto her book that she held in her hand, sighing as she caught sight of the BMW, knowing that it was one of the Cullen's car, Rosalie, she looked down again and headed into the school.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Number of posts : 24
Race : Human
Health :

Strength :

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : None.
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

An assasination for the family  (Open) Empty Re: An assasination for the family (Open)

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 am

Rose could hear the noise of that horrific truck. If it was not for the person who drove such a thing, then Rose may offer to fix it up a little. Maybe make it a little faster, and get some new part, but no. Rose was not going to help the girl who was destroying her own life, and making Edward so.. love sick. Rose snarled a little in the comfort of her car, as she watched Bella in her rear view. What was so special about her? Rose wondered, what did Edward see in her that he did not see in Rosalie herself? Enough she thought as she exited her car with grace, before grabbing her bag. Unfortunately Emmett was not around, so Rose ended up carrying her own things. She followed Bella into school taking in her scent in case she needed to .. perform a joyful task later. "Bella Swan" Her voice rang out, as a few other students turned their heads. The pleasant smile crossed her face, well she may as well make it look good. After all she needed some background on the girl. Talking was the second best way to do that. "Bella I was wondering if I could ask you to spare a few moments of your time?" She said happily.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Mon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Bella looked around to the person who sung her name in such an inhumanly way, "Yes?" She added with a slightly confused tone as to why she wanted to speak to her out of all the people, maybe Edward had been telling things about her? "How can I help you Rosalie?" She then added cooly a small smile on her lips before she tried not to drop her books whilst being shoved in all different directions by other students.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Tue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Rose smiled pleasantly at Bella. How could she help indeed. Honestly, she felt like saying disappearing would be a good start. Though she doubted that was the right thing to say, and so she held her tongue. Rose noticed the fact that she was being pushed around, and well that certainly would no do. "Do you people realise that we are trying to have a conversation here.. move carefully by or ELSE!" She called, in her best innocent voice she could do. She did not bother to see or hear if anyone said something as she had bigger problems than that. "Well Bella.. Edward is my brother and well he seems to have taken an interest in you. So since our family is close I decided to get to know you better. Though I would appreciate it if he did not know about our little chat?" She said, save her own vampire skin there. "And before things go any further.. hurt him.. and you deal with me." She said in a severely low tone. "So first off.. where are you from?" She asked her happily.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Wed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm

"We've only spoke a few times," Bella added but nodded slowly, carefully as she tried not to walk too close to Rose. "Phoenix, but I moved here to live with my dad," She added cooly trying not to show how Rose was slightly intimidating towards Bella. Sighing lightly she then moved over to were the area in the corridor was less busy yet people still moved out of the way for Rose, just less so for the new pale girl.
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Sun May 10, 2009 1:32 am

Rose nodded slightly comforted by the fact they had only spoken a few times. That was better than nothing she thought as she continued to look over Bella, Rose wondered what was so attractive about her. Intimidation was something Rose was good at, something that only Edward could beat her at, as he could tower over her. "Ah so your mother. Does she want you out of her way? Can you go back there at all?" Rose asked her wondering about the possibility of Bella leaving. She could pay Bella, Rose thought it would not be a problem. Humans she thought as she noticed that not everyone heeded her warning. She contemplated scaring a few though thought better of it. "So Bella, what do you think to Forks so far? Plesent enough for you? What about the people here?" She asked, almost quizzing her about it.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Swan Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 am

"I-er, I can go back to see her, just she has a new man in her life and they wanted to go traveling. I didn't want to get in their way," She added softly as it was the truth, "it was my choice to come here — first of all Forks wasn't exactly my idea of happiness." Bella walked in a straight line, not really knowing where Rose and herself were headed, she just thought it best not to look at her, "I thought it was about time to pay my dad a visit anyway, I haven't been here for so long. It's just like I remembered, dim. But yes, the people here are very friendly and - welcoming."
Isabella Swan
Isabella Swan
The Human

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale Thu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm

"Im sure you would not be in her way. Family is a good thing to have. Something that should not be walked away from." Rose would give anything for family, for her to be like Bella Human free to do as she pleased. Not the monster that she had so cruely been turned into. 'not her idea of happiness.' Rose was close to extatic at that, oh maybe it would not be so hard for her to leave then she muse to herself. Then Bella's words seemed to strike iron. 'Friendly and welcoming' Ha, not a chance she thought. "Well I would not put anything into it... People can be so superficial. It would be ashame to see you hurt because of your perception of friendly people." Friendly, it was something Rose was not accustomed to, and although she was talking to Bella and doing her best to be plesent. She had another motive worth considering.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Health :

Strength :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down