Twilight Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
Lottie Ollendorff EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
Lottie Ollendorff EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
Lottie Ollendorff EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Lottie Ollendorff

2 posters

Go down

Lottie Ollendorff Empty Lottie Ollendorff

Post by Lottie ollendorff Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 am

Lottie Ollendorff Whip-it-ellen-page-drew-barrymore-8

Full Name: lottie owena ollendorff
Nicknames: loo
Type: was half vampir,turned full by friend

Appearance: midd length,dark yellow hair, used to have big dark brown eyes,short girl, normal figuire, big smile, looks younger than she is. rosy cheeks (for a vampire)

Personality: (At least one to two paragraphs)

Special Abilities: can controll the 4 main elements,although not very good at this

Family And Relations: care home all her life, turned haalf vampire by carlisle cullen when she was dying,then fully by dominic moon when she asked

History: she went straight to care home,never adopted but moved around a lot,bright girl and beautiful but didnt mix alot because she was always bord of her life.she moved close to the cullens and figuired out what they were after nearly being attacked by dominic but he for the first time resisted temtation and became friends and she knew alot more about vampires,she asked got ill and started talking to edward,and asked if he would turn her,he refused so did dominic,on her death bed dominic abandoned her not being able to see her dying,edward and carlisle came and carlisle tunred her into a half vampire and they sent her away to liove with tanya,but she left not feeling welcomed and went to the same school as the cullens.she met dominic again but he left again.she doesnt live anywhere but has a job to get money at a cafe,she has not yet killed or bitten anyone. (this is taken from the site before,same person)

RP Sample: She never liked most of these people when she breathed but now their smell and taste even sickened her, the way they looked at life,at people,they way they treated people! she let slip a small growl thinking about her human life. but quickly went to get a pen and walked over to the group of humans
'what would you like?'
forcing a smile out as she said this. she brushed back her now long darker hair back behin her ears waiting
'water' this came from one anna evans,short for aniqua evans ,she had never been happy with her name or her looks.that being the reason for her 2 nose jobs and another operation which evryone knows she's had....from B to DD over the summer,she wishes!
'never mind,we don't want anything,we have to go...BBQ is ready,daddy built the inddor swimming pool just for me' walking away lottie rolled up her eyes at the made up voice coming from the made up, fake girl trying to buy herslef friends and boyfriend by what she said next
'davey? davey.....i know your from europe but it's not that hard to understand....is it?'
lottie looked back quickly to see who she was talking to, it was dave,the new guy from ireland who had been unlucky enough to have anna show him to his classes.He had been here 3 days and she'd already tried to change him
'ye i heard thanks,but,im gona stay...my brothers comin get me in a bit anyway'
'oh.....rig..well,bye then'
and it did not take vampire senses to hear the door slam shut with disapointment or her huffing as she went thorugh the door, lottie let out a loud giggle and turned around to go and sit at her usual stool , 2 stools away from dave the irish guy
'i thought you drived?'
'i do,but im just not,im not ..fake like them i think the word is... i was trying to be nice.'
he had a cheeky smile that reminded lottie of dom but dave was a human and smelt good,but fourtenly not that good
'ahhhh well being nice with her doesn't work' she gave a small sigh 'im lottie,i promise im not fake, 100% natural and me'
he laughed and she smiled her rare big teethy smile at the human that for jsut one second made her forget her troubles....

Password: i dont c it Razz
Lottie ollendorff
Lottie ollendorff
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 1
Race : Vampire
Health :
Lottie Ollendorff Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lottie Ollendorff Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Lottie Ollendorff Left_bar_bleue79 / 10079 / 100Lottie Ollendorff Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Single
Partner : None
Special Ability : can control the 4 elements
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Lottie Ollendorff Empty Re: Lottie Ollendorff

Post by Edward Cullen Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:20 pm

The password is thoughout the rules, so you have to read Smile but I shall accept you becasue you were a previous member. Razz
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Race : Vampire
Health :
Lottie Ollendorff Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lottie Ollendorff Right_bar_bleue

Strength :
Lottie Ollendorff Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Lottie Ollendorff Right_bar_bleue

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
Lottie Ollendorff Left_bar_bleue100/100Lottie Ollendorff Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://midnightsun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum